Sunday 4 October 2015

Liebster Award

Hello everyone, 

Today I am doing a different post to do with the Leibster Award, Justsophia14 nominated me along with 9 others to write this. I have to answer the questions she gave me and then think of 10 more questions and nominate 10 more bloggers. Once you've finished reading this you should go and check out Justsophia14's blog; you'll love it!


The rules
  • Make a post thanking and linking your nominators blog.
  • Include the Liebster Awards sticker picture above.
  • Nominate 10 other new bloggers that have 200 or less followers who you think are worthy of this award and include their links in your post. Also make sure that you let them know they've been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
  • Answer the 10 questions asked to you by your nominator. These questions should be on their post. And make 10 questions of your own for your nominees to answer.
  • Finally copy these rules onto your post.


    Who I nominate - 
    Lush Vogue - http://lushvogue.com
    Different is the best - http://differentisthebest.com

    Justsophia14's Questions

    1) What are you currently looking forward to?
    The coming months; which consist of my Grandad's 80th Birthday and party, my Nephews 3rd Birthday, my Birthday and Christmas! 
    2) Favorite thing about autumn?
    Definitely halloween (an excuse to dress up), and the Pumpkin Spiced hot chocolate from Starbucks! i haven't had one yet so I definitely need to get one soon also Autumn and Winter are the perfect excuse for candles which are my fave! 
    3)You have one wish, what would it be?
    For all of my Family, Friends and Me to stay happy and healthy 
    4) Favorite song right now?
    Taylor Swift Wildest Dreams - play it about 4 times a day 
    5) If you could see anyone in concert, who would it be?
    Taylor Swift (it sounds like I'm a huge fangirl but I always enjoy her songs and she seems so bubbly so I think she would be amazing in concert!)
    6) Who is your celebrity crush?
    Brooklyn Beckham, he seems so down to earth which I love! 
    7) What is your dream job?
    One day I would love to own my own clothes shop or cafe as I think it would be so enjoyable, but to get that you need quite a lot of money to start up so I need to think of a different job before! 
    8) What was the best thing you did this summer 2015?
    As soon as I finished school I went to Greece with my Mum and we had a quick 1 week sunny break just us two which I really enjoyed as I got to spend some quality time with my Mum. I also really enjoyed my Prom as you only get one prom, and at one point I had three parties in one week which I also really enjoyed! I can't narrow it down to one! 
    9) Scariest thing you have ever experienced?
    When my Mum had an asthma attack and I was on my own with her, i am not going into detail as it was not something I want to experience again but in the end we (Me and her best Friend who I had to call) had to ring an ambulance and she was in hospital; it was heart wrenching to see the person you love the most in such distress.
    10) If you could only use one makeup brand for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    Drugstore it would be Maybelline and high end would be Benefit as they are what I have the most of and I feel like whatever ever they sell it is good quality that I could continue to use.

    My Questions:

    1) Who is your idol?
    2) Three things you would take to a desert Island?
    3) If you could have a life supply of one food/meal what would it be?
    4) What one person are you closest too? 
    5) Where are you sitting as you are writing this? 
    6) One person you miss?
    7) Most embarrassing moment?
    8) One item in your closet you cannot live without?
    9) Favourite season?
    10) If you could live anywhere in the World, were would it be? 

    If you answer my questions please tag me in the post as I want to see your answers! 

    H xo



No comments:

Post a Comment