Monday 12 October 2015

Candle Collection

Hi Everyone, 

Unfortunately I don't have many Autumn, Winter candles this as I burnt most of them last year and haven't bought any more this year! I do have quite a few summer ones because I always forget to burn candles in the summer as it is so hot and its not the right temperature for candles unless its cold and raining, I think. So this year even though it is Winter I am going to try and get rid of the summer ones so that this winter and next I can have lots of Christmas and Autumn candles! 


Yankee Candle Wax Melt 'Blissful Autumn' I love this as it really makes the whole room smell, the other day I had this burning for about four hours and my bedroom door was open. By the time I blew it out I could smell the candle from downstairs so I was very impressed! What I love about wax melts is that you can have them for as long as you like because all you have to replace is the taillight at the bottom!


This is a glade candle which I bought because it was on offer in Tesco from about £2.20 to 60p! It is a spring candle and consists of two different scents which is why it has a pink layer and a white layer (I don't know if you can see that but it does) Sorry that I don't know the name! 


Yankee Candle 'Sicillian Lemon' I feel like this one is going to be really strong so I don't know if I will like this. It may be the type of candle that gives you a headache. 


Yankee Candle 'Pink Dragon Fruit' I fell in love with this candle when I first smelt it and it was on offer so that may of had an effect on me too but I love it and can't wait to start burning it even though it is definitely a summer scent! 


Yankee Candle 'Beach Flowers' My best friend bought me this for Christmas last year and she will probably be reading this so hi Sophif! I haven't burnt this yet but I feel like it will be a super relaxing candle so I am excited to start burning this one too.


These last two candles I bought because I really wanted a big candle to go in the background of my videos (When I eventually start youtube) but I didn't want to but a big Yankee Candle because of how expensive they are so I bought this cheap one from Tesco in 'White Linen' which I think was around £5-8 so a bargain! 


This one is from Lidl or Aldi and is again for my background. If I don't start youtube then I will just burn these too but that was their purpose! This is in the scent 'Roses'



No comments:

Post a Comment