Monday 19 October 2015

My Favourite... Hand Cream

Hi Everyone, 

So I have decided each week I am going to try and do this blogpost 'My Favourite...' whether that is a lipstick, hand cream, hair oil anything! Just so you have a few recommendations if your ever stuck on what to get! This is also like a review too so I hope you enjoy this series! 

My favourite hand cream has to be the Soap and Glory hand food; I love it! My hands don't really get dry in the summer months but as soon as it gets cold my hands get so dry and quite itchy due to their dryness. 


The reason this one is my favourite is because unlike most hand creams your hands stay moisturised even after you have washed them throughout the day so you only have to apply it every two days although I apply mine each night before I go to bed so my hands have a solid nine hours to absorb all the moisture before I wash them. It smells super good too and the best thing is that it doesn't leave your hands sticky as it dries really quickly! 

I have the mini sized one which I love because you can just throw it in your bag if you want to and if you feel like changing hand creams this one won't take forever to get rid of because its a mini! 

The next hand cream I want to try is the Zoella Wonder hand moisturiser as I have heard good things! Let me know if you've tried this. 

I hope you enjoyed the first post of my new series, there will be a new one of these up next Monday! 

H xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment