Thursday 1 October 2015

Maybelline Super Stay 24hr Lipstick Review

Hi everyone, 

Today I am writing a blogpost on the Maybelline lipstick I have, its not new out but I thought some of you might find it interesting. 

I bought this about two years ago and I haven't used it much because I have a lot of nude lipsticks but I think the staying power for this lipstick is very good as when I put it on it will stay on for about five hours which is good for a drugstore brand. I like the pigment in colour as it is quite a obvious pink (meaning you couldn't get away with it at school). 

However the one thing I do not enjoy about this lipstick is that it is very drying on the lips if you wear it continuously, whether that is re-applying it throughout the day or just applying it once a day for a week you will probably notice your lips getting dryer. It feels nice on the lips as you apply it and it smells very florally too. Its only after it has rubbed off that you realise the dryness. I wouldn't say this lipstick is "extremely sticky" but it is slightly sticky. I will insert a swatch of it down below for you. The colour i have is "On and on pink" So overall not one of my favourites due to dryness and slight stickiness. 

Let me know if this helped you, or if you have this what do you think of it? 

Available in Boots for £6.99


"On and on pink"



 H xo

No comments:

Post a Comment