Thursday 22 October 2015

Book Review

Hi Everyone,

I have decided once a month I am going to give you a book recommendation that I have read and enjoyed.

Today's choice is 'The Nanny Diaries' I know this book won't be for everyone, more for the people who enjoy children. It is about a young Nanny who is new to the job and is thrown into the deep end looking after a toddler for a busy body Mother and non existent Father. She has to deal with seeing things a Nanny shouldn't see as well as keeping secrets between the Mother and Father whilst watching them drift further and further apart and still having to keep it all together for their poor toddler. 

I really enjoyed this book as I got to understand what it was really like to be a Nanny and it proves its never easy; hopefully being a Nanny isn't always as bad as this book proves it to be but I enjoyed it so much! I read it whilst on holiday and could not put it down! 

There is a second book 'The Nanny Diaries 2' which I want to read soon and there is a movie which i watched and enjoyed too. 

Like I said this book won't be for everyone but when I get asked what my favourite book is; its always this one! I hope you enjoyed this different post and there will be another one in a month! 



H xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment