Monday 19 October 2015

Halloween Outfit Idea - Emo Minnie Mouse

Hi Everyone,

Today I have another outfit inspiration for anyone who is still stuck with ideas for what to dress up as this halloween! All of the items for this look are from New Look but I will link them too. 

Emo Minnie Mouse - 

Mela Black Lace Belted Dress

£28.00

Black Metallic Lace Bow Alice Band £3.99

Wide Fit Dark Red Cross Strap Block Heels 

£27.99

Pure Colour Plum Lipstick




I know this outfit idea was quite different but thats why I decided to do it. Obviously if you don't feel comfortable wearing high heels then just go with some black ankle boots or some black slip on shoes (which you can find on New Look) but I thought the colour of the high heels went really well with the dress. Also you could try and go for a bold red lipstick if you don't want to wear plum as I think that would look really nice too!

Hope you enjoyed this!

H xo

No comments:

Post a Comment