Friday 30 January 2015

Real Techniques Review

Hi! 
Today is my first blog post about a product. I'm going to tell you about my favourite makeup brushes, which are the Real Techniques! I love these so much as they make makeup so easy to apply and help to create a flawless finish, there are so many real techniques brushes that apply to every part of the face, they are slightly pricey but they are cheap compared to some brushes and they are definitely worth the money as the bristles do not fall out, and best of all the brushes do not stain so when you go to clean them they always look brand new!

For my birthday I got the Core Collection, (the picture down below) which contains four brushes (from left to right) - Contour brush, Foundation brush, Detailer brush and the Buffing brush. This is a good starter kit as it gives you all the essentials and this is £21.99 in Boots. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who enjoys makeup; since I have bought a blusher brush too.

This is what I use the brushes for:
Contour Brush - Blusher or Bronzer 
Foundation Brush - Concealer 
Detailer Brush - Blend in my lipstick
Buffing Brush - Blend in my Concealer and Foundation and then I add powder with this brush too. This is my most used brush! 


Real Techniques "Core Collection" pack
                               
                                                                   
Bye! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment