Friday 30 January 2015

Mac Lipstick

Hey everyone!

Hope you are all ok! Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, I haven't had a chance to blog so I am catching up now!

Yesterday I went into an outlet shop, with a load of high end makeup reduced. So as there was such a great deal I decided to buy my first ever Mac lipstick. This was my first high end purchase which was really exciting! I already have a few benefit products but they were all presents.


As this was an outlet shop there wasn't as much variety in colour but I knew the first thing I wanted to buy from Mac was a lipstick. So out of the limited variety I decided to go with a plum colour as that's my favourite shade during Autumn and Winter.

The lipstick was £15 reduced to £10.50! Which I think is an amazing deal! I love the lipstick! It is so pigmented and lasts around 6 hours! I love it and will definitely be saving up for more as it is a lot of money but worth it! The matte lipstick is in the shade "Absolute Power" and once on the lips is a cranberry colour.

Comment your favourite Mac lipstick down below!

Bye xo

No comments:

Post a Comment