Friday 30 January 2015

Garnier Micellar Water Review

Hello,

As it is a sunny Friday afternoon I thought I would blog as I haven't for ages, sorry about that I have been so busy!
Today I wanted to talk about a new product that I have been loving; the Garnier Micellar Water! I previously owned the L'Oreal purifying micellar solution but I was not a fan because it left my skin feeling greasy and oily and that did not help me as I have oily skin; so when the Garnier version came out I tried it and fell in love! It leaves my skin feeling much less greasy, still a little greasy but I just wash my face afterwards.

Garnier Micellar Water claims it:

-Is for sensitive skin
-Removes Makeup
-Cleanses and soothes skin
-For face, lips, eyes

I personally think it does everything it says it should. My skin is fairly sensitive and it does not react, it definitely removes makeup well, and it works on lips, face and eyes without irritation which I love because it is just like water as when it goes in your eyes it doesn't sting but it still gets makeup off really well! After using this with a cotton wool pad I splash my face with cold water to make sure my face is clean and pat my face dry with a towel. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water can be bought in Superdrug, Tesco, Boots and any other beauty shops for £4.99.


Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

Bye xo

No comments:

Post a Comment